To assist your organization with the change management involved in implementing DDMRP, we have developed a seven-day course (over seven weeks), in which a business case for the implementation of DDMRP in your organization is built, using the iSimplan tool.
During this seven-week period the following occurs:
- - The connector to your ERP is built.
- - The ERP data from your organization is pulled into, and verified, in iSimPlan.
- - You are guided through the selection of items within your supply chain to buffer.
- - You are given access to the iSimPlan system. This will allow you to work on, and apply DDMRP to your organizations’ data.
- - You build a business case based on the application of DDMRP to this data using iSimPlan.
This Proof of Concept is aimed at the individuals who will form your core planning team. They will become the change evangelists that will be integral to your organizations’ change management approach when the system is rolled out.